The Wayuu Sandals are the perfect shoes for going to the beach. They are very comfortable and do not hurt your feet. Put a colorful touch to your look with these funky sandals. Wear them with a jeans or a summer dress.
Material: cotton and imitation leather
Care Instructions: Handwash with water and soap
The sizes may vary a bit from EU sizes. It is possible to return them if they don’t suit you. Try them on in one of Boutiques that carry our products or pass by our showroom !
5 facts to know about our sandals:
- The sandals are made with the mochila strap
- Crafted by indigenous artisans from the Wayuu tribe
- The strap is handwoven on a loom
- Each design symbolizes nature or the Wayuu culture
- It takes about 8 hours of work to produce one sandal
The Wayuu women weave the sandals. This tribe lives in the region of “la Guajira”, a territory between Colombia and Venezuela. Craftsmanship is a tradition that is passed down for centuries from generation to generation. Learn More