The Wayuu clutch is the perfect accessory to make any outfit stylish. You can wear it with dresses or shorts in the summer. In the winter, put your lipstick inside and keep it in your bag. It is the color touch that will follow you across the seasons.
Height: 18cm, length: 28cm
Possible to wash at 30 degrees with the delicate program
The measures, patterns or colors may slightly vary between mochilas, as every mochila is totally handmade.
5 facts to know about our mochilas:
- It is made with a particular technique from la Guajira, Colombia
- Made by indigenous artisans from the Wayuu tribe
- It is made on a piece of fabric with a special needle
- The eye symbolizes protection in the Wayuu tribe
- The mandalas are representation of natural elements
The Wayuu women weave the clutches. This tribe comes from the region of “la Guajira”, a territory between Colombia and Venezuela. Craftsmanship is a tradition that is passed down for centuries from generation to generation. Learn More