5 facts to know about our Wayuu clutches:
- It is made with a particular technique from la Guajira, Colombia
- Made by indigenous artisans from the Wayuu tribe
- It is made on a piece of fabric with a special needle
- The eye symbolizes protection in the Wayuu tribe
- The mandalas are representation of natural elements
The Wayuu women weave the clutches. This tribe comes from the region of “la Guajira”, a territory between Colombia and Venezuela. Craftsmanship is a tradition that is passed down for centuries from generation to generation.