5 facts to know about our Keyrings:
- The keyring comes from the mochila (pompons)
- Crafted by indigenous artisans from the Wayuu tribe
- It is handmade thread by thread
- Colors are used very much in Colombia to symbolize their zest for life
- Children love our keyrings because they look like small people
The Wayuu women weave the mochilas. This tribe comes lives in the region of “la Guajira”, a territory between Colombia and Venezuela. Craftsmanship is a tradition that is passed down for centuries from generation to generation.