The sheepskin parkas is the jacket that you will wear for the next 10 years. It is very soft and comfortable with a high quality leather. The wool inside the jacket makes it very warm.
Handwash with water and soap
The sizes are a bit small for certain models. If you are not sure about the size, you can always come to our showroom to try the jacket on. We recommend you to spray a product to seal the jacket against the rain.
5 facts to know about our sheepskin parkas:
- The sheepskin parkas are made with very soft leather
- The wool inside the jacket makes it warm for the winter
- All our models are unique models
- Made by Gabi in a small workshop in Uruguay
- It takes about 2 days to weave a jacket
Gabi and her husband take care of their jacket brand in Uruguay. Gabi and her daughters design the models while Carlos takes care of the financial part. They work in Uruguay with local craftsmen. It is a tradition since 3 generations because Gabi’s grandfather started the family business.