5 facts to know about our merino ponchos:
- The ponchos are made with very soft merino wool
- The wool is hypoallergenic, warm, and it doesn’t make you sweat
- All our models are unique models
- Made by Hugo in a small workshop next to the ocean in Uruguay
- It takes about 2 days to weave a poncho
We met Hugo on the Atlantic coast in Uruguay. He was knitting merino ponchos in his small workshop. Hugo buys the wool in bulk and dies it with natural pigments. He then makes the wool thread on a loom and finally knits the poncho.