5 facts to know about our Gaucho Dog Collar & Leash:
- Come from the traditional Argentinian belt of the Gauchos
- The cross of the belt symbolizes the Andes Mountain in the Mapuche tradition
- It takes about 2 hours to weave the broderie
- The thread of the broderie is dipped into wax to be more resistant
- The gaucho dog collar becomes even more beautiful over time
The measures, patterns or colors may slightly vary between dog collars, as every piece is totally handmade. Can be worn into the water.
Who made the Gaucho Dog Collar & Leash?
Sergio makes the collar in his small atelier in Buenos Aires. He is originally from la Pampa (a region in the center of Argentina). He starts by cutting the leather. He then weaves with the string thread the broderie. Sergio sells his gauchos products in a small shop in Buenos Aires.